Saturday, July 14, 2012

Juice Fast Day 15

The weather was so much nicer today than it was supposed to be! I didn't have to down all of the fluid I did yesterday to stay hydrated. Everything is still going OK. No real set backs except my trigger points (certain family members) were saying things that got me really irritated. Granted - I would have been just as irritated whether or not I was drinking the juice, so I guess some things don't change!

Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear back from the support staff of the program about the issues I've been having. I might just set up an appointment with the doctor herself.

One more very long day and the event is over! And I survived while on a juice fast! (Although at one point today I did have to ask someone else to get me my juice because I literally thought I was going to fall over, but once I started drinking it was back to normal!)

Thinking juicy thoughts,

VeggiePatti

No comments:

Post a Comment