Sunday, July 8, 2012

Juice Fast Day 8

Finally - I think the weight loss plateau has been broken. The scale finally moved in the right direction! lol

I'm feeling pretty good today. The energy is not bad; less than usual, but that could also be do to the extreme heat we've been under for days.

I've been drinking the green juice from yesterday and just finished it off. My father just brought me over a huge supply of organic fruit on his b-day no less. We'll be meeting at his house for dinner and I'll be making juice and drinking it over there, so we'll see how it goes being on a juice fast while other people are eating! Haven't run into that scenario since day 1!

I'm not sure what I'll blend up. I want to blend something that others might want to try if they are so inclined, so it has to be something that is not only palatable to the non-juicer palate but also something that will make a lot. I'm thinking perhaps pineapple and blueberry with spinach and ginger. We shall see!

Wishing you peas and good health,

VeggiePatti

No comments:

Post a Comment