Monday, July 16, 2012

Juice Fast Day 17

Day 17 is going OK. Nothing special to report really. I did have a little emotional swing for a while - not sure why - but I think it's over.

I'm still working on the juice I made yesterday. I finally had to strain it because it was so lumpy from the blueberry fiasco, so hopefully this last glass goes down better. I went to the store and bought more stuff to keep juicing. I contacted the doctor from the juice program and am just waiting to hear back. So for now, I'll just keep going.

After this many days it's not that difficult really, I'm just concerned that my issues really aren't going to be resolved. And I'm also a little scared at this point what will happen when I go back to solid food. I did read that you should do 1 day of smoothies for each week you are on the juice fast, so I will definitely try that to transition back in. Although I'm a little bit nervous about the fruit because I haven't been able to juice it. I think I also might do chlorella tablets as well because I don't think there will be a problem digesting those. After that, I will be sticking to a raw food diet for a while to see if that helps improve things. Even though I've done raw before, maybe I just need to combine everything -juicing, smoothies, and raw food to see if that works. Something has to, right?

Thinking juicy thoughts,

VeggiePatti

No comments:

Post a Comment