Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Juice Fast Day 19

19 days - I can't believe it! In case you're wondering, no...I don't feel hungry and I don't even miss food anymore. I'm starting to be able to drink more and my energy level is actually pretty good. I feel my body saying that the juice fast is coming to a close, however. I'm not sure if I'll just do 21 days, or 25, or still the whole 30 - I have to see when my body has decided it's gotten everything it can out of the juice fast for now. I'm a little scared about going back on regular food, but hopefully I can transition slowly. I've decided my first "food" will be chlorella tabs...yum! And then I'll transition to green smoothies and then salads. I'm a little nervous about the green smoothies, too, because mine generally have quite a bit of fruit - otherwise I don't think they taste good. But maybe my taste buds have changed! I also think I need to do another candida cleanse, which sucks because I love nutritional yeast! (Although I've heard both sides whether or not nutritional yeast actually affects candida growth.)

So today I attempted to finish the not-so-great juice from yesterday. There was a lot of it! I was sad to see that what I hoped was the last glass was not. But while I was drinking it, I missed the computer desk and it spilled all over the floor, the chair, and the computer! Luckily no damage was done! But maybe that's my sign I should dump the rest of it out! :)

I am going to listen to the last call from the program tonight and then make more juice for tomorrow. I'm going into a client site so I need to take my juice with me! And I can't wait until I talk with the doc tomorrow to see what she has to say!

Thinking juicy thoughts,

VeggiePatti

No comments:

Post a Comment