Friday, July 20, 2012

Juice Fast Day 21

21 days! I never thought I could do a 21 day juice fast but here it is!

I spoke to the doc last night and she suggested I actually do a water fast of all things and get a couple of tests. Although I could keep doing the juice fast, my food sensitivities are becoming worse as everything I'm intaking is in concentrated form, so I feel it's time to stop.

I've decided to ATTEMPT a water fast over the weekend. I have too much going on to do a long water fast, but I will try for 2 days. Then it will be 2 more days of juices, 2 days of smoothies, and then finally some raw food!

I'll keep posting through the fast and the transition back to food in case anyone wants to do a fast and wants to see a day by day what it's like.

Thinking juicy thoughts,

VeggiePatti

No comments:

Post a Comment